Wires-X?Fusion repeater

Chuck W3CHH

Just wondering if someone is using WIRES-X in the area. There is a Fusion repeater in Englewood that I can get to, but need some help getting set-up. My Yaesu FTM-3200D is capable, but don't know how to connect it with the repeater. My son in Washington state wants to be able to talk to me on it.

Thanks

Frankie KM4MHI

Chuck, you will need a ftm-100 or ftm-400 yaesu radio and a hri-200 internet connection to talk on wires.  You can also get on wires using a ft-2d or ft-2d and special cable kit scu39.  you may also use a hotspot to access the englewood repeater if it's available on a yaesu gateway.  let me know if you need help or equipment

Frankie Lawhorn
KM4MHI