Need to borrow VHF/UHF Antenna Analyzer

Donald Kumpost

Does anyone have an antenna analyzer that will cover the vhf and uhf bands (140 Mhz, 220 Mhz, and 440 Mhz) that I can borrow for a day or so?  I would appreciate it greatly.

Don
KG5RVW

Doug KM4LKC

Don,

You are welcome to borrow my NanoVNA.  I can bring it to the office tomorrow.
PRRA has an MFJ-269 that I borrowed from Dave Hanson on a couple of occasions.  Last I heard, Ron Farley was in possession of the club's equipment.

Doug KM4LKC

Frankie KM4MHI

Don,

I have a MFJ-269 you can borrow.