CARS MONTHLY MEETING - Thu, 05/13/2021 #cal-notice

main@CARS-FL.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

CARS MONTHLY MEETING

When:
Thursday, 13 May 2021
7:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
FIRST METHODIST CHURCH, PUNTA GORDA LENOX HALL

Organizer:
INFO@... 305-951-9834

Join us for our Club Meeting on Thursday, May 13th at 7:00 pm!

The month of April was packed with events and training for our community of amateur radio enthusiasts.  And it doesn't stop there! We have our next "RADIO DAZE IN THE PARK" event scheduled for May 15th.  This event is held in conjunction with the Burnt Store Lakes Community Emergency Response Team.  The event highlights the Charlotte Amateur Radio Society's commitment to developing our local emergency communications and demonstrating our field capabilities.  We appreciate the support and assistance of the Burnt Store Lakes CERT team.  Learn more about RADIO DAZE IN THE PARK here.

Speaking of field activities, we have our Summer Field Day just around the corner on June 26 -27.  Mark your calendars now!

You will find the club programs for the May meeting both timely and informative. Our new Emergency Coordinator for Charlotte County ARES, Tom Chance K9XV,  will give us an update on the winlink systems available in our area.  And our club President, Dave K3FHP, will talk to us about the new WX4E repeater system that was installed on Friday, May 7th.

CLUB MEETING LOCATION:
First United Methodist Church
Lenox Hall
507 West Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda, FL  33950
Google Map to Meeting Location

If you prefer to ZOOM into the meeting, please find the invitation below:

CARS WX4E is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CARS May Club Meeting
Time: May 13, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89792240585?pwd=ajdYQnlKSnplUnA2eWNuZGJhRUFlZz09

Meeting ID: 897 9224 0585
Passcode: 722149

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89792240585#,,,,*722149# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,89792240585#,,,,*722149# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)