moderated Field trip to see Brian Darley's ARISS Satellite System - Thu, 03/25/2021 #cal-notice

main@CARS-FL.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Field trip to see Brian Darley's ARISS Satellite System

When:
Thursday, 25 March 2021
8:00am to 12:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Buckingham Airfield 5191 Homestead Rd, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971

Organizer:
info@...

Let's go see Brian Darley's ARISS Satellite system on Thursday, March 25th.
We'll meet at the McDonalds located at I-75 and Jones Loop Road around 8:00 am.  We can grab some coffee and leave McDonald's at 9:00 am.  The Caravan will drive to the Buckingham Airfield in Lehigh Acres.  The address of the Airfield is 15191 Homestead Rd, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971  Here is a map to the location.

Learn more here:  https://cars-fl.groups.io/g/main/message/1242