locked 6 meter Net on 50.200 USB - Thu, 05/07/2020 #cal-notice

main@CARS-FL.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

6 meter Net on 50.200 USB

When:
Thursday, 7 May 2020
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
50.200 USB

Join us for the 6-meter net on 50.200 USB at 7:00 pm on the first and third Thursday each month.

Andy N3FNN

USB or am?

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 7:00 PM, main@CARS-FL.groups.io Calendar
<noreply@groups.io> wrote:

6 meter Net on 50.200 USB

When:
Thursday, 7 May 2020
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
50.200 USB

Join us for the 6-meter net on 50.200 USB at 7:00 pm on the first and third Thursday each month.

Ed WA4CES

USB

<noreply@groups.io> wrote:

6 meter Net on 50.200 USB

When:
Thursday, 7 May 2020
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
50.200 USB

Join us for the 6-meter net on 50.200 USB at 7:00 pm on the first and third Thursday each month.

Ed AA7QQ

Seems that people must have been mostly horizontal tonight, as I could barely hear anyone. I did have a Guatemala station coming in rather good, though.
My offer stands, if anyone needs aluminum for an antenna, I have a 17 meter yagi's worth of aluminum for anyone to build a vertical antenna.
WA4SIX (EX AA7QQ)
KG7SWP@...

Ed

<noreply@groups.io> wrote:

6 meter Net on 50.200 USB

When:
Thursday, 7 May 2020
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
50.200 USB

Join us for the 6-meter net on 50.200 USB at 7:00 pm on the first and third Thursday each month.

Angelo K3YUN

6 meters is open to the south, worked hating, Porto Plato, Porto rico, and Dominican republic. 50.110 thru 50.130 on usb.

On May 7, 2020 at 7:04 PM "Andy N3FNN via groups.io" <apantelides=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

USB or am?

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 7:00 PM, main@CARS-FL.groups.io Calendar

6 meter Net on 50.200 USB

When:
Thursday, 7 May 2020
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
50.200 USB

Join us for the 6-meter net on 50.200 USB at 7:00 pm on the first and third Thursday each month.

Jim Nuznoff WD8JEL

I think most were operating vertical tonight. I was constantly switching from horizontal to vertical and the vast majority of operators were vertical. I heard everyone from Port Charlotte, EL86XX, some better than others.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 7:55 PM, Angelo K3YUN
<adramis164@...> wrote:
[...]

Dennis W6BFK

Much better results last night.  As the net went on, I could copy NCS.  My worst copy was Angelo,  I could here him working but very little copy.

I guess my 6m rigid dipole has earned a permanent place in the antenna farm.

de W6BFK