locked "Meeting on the Air" - CARS MONTHLY MEETING - Thu, 04/09/2020 #cal-notice

main@CARS-FL.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

"Meeting on the Air" - CARS MONTHLY MEETING

When:
Thursday, 9 April 2020
7:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
WX4E Repeater System - Until location is reopened - FIRST METHODIST CHURCH, PUNTA GORDA RM 13

Organizer:
INFO@... 305-951-9834

Dennis W6BFK

Good Job with the on air meeting tonight!

Just a little funny,  the first time I went down to the meeting in PG,  the xyl asked why we weren't having the meetings on the radio.

Anyway, well done!

73

Dennis W6BFK

Bob W4MPJ

Dennis:

The answer to that question is simple.  Tell her that we wouldn’t be able to se what our friends looked like then or have coolies and coffee with them or socialize.

73,

Bob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10