locked Local VHF simplex contest logs #operatingevents

Lawrence Davies K4ETD

Please post your logs here on this thread as an attachment. I would prefer either docx, txt or xls formats for time being but will attempt to decipher other formats. Please include the 6 character grid square that you are working from as well as the mini grid square of the other party.

Thanks in advance
--
Lawrence Davies K4ETD

Doug KM4LKC

KM4LKC VHF Simplex Log attached in .ods spreadsheet

Dennis W6BFK

W6BFK VHF Simplex Log attached in excel spreadsheet

Bob NA9GW <na9gwbob@...>

NA9GW's log from the 4/2/2020 VHF simplex contest. Had a good time operating 5 watts through my Elk 2M/440 antenna on the 4th floor roof. Didn't try pointing north, but did make one contact in Cape Coral, off the back of the beam.

Bob NA9GW <na9gwbob@...>

Meant to say I didn't point south. Didn't think there would be many contacts there but sounds like there were contacts to be made.

My location was on Wood Thrush Drive, south of Aqui Esta, in PGI.

Duwain W8JJV

I made 12 contacts from my residents.
I did not note the call signs.

Gary KN4CWF

This is my log report
Gary

Bob W4MPJ

Hi Doug,

I am sorry I am back to bother you again.  My current problem involves getting my log to Lawrence, K4ETD.  I am not having any luck in locating his e-mail address or the earlier e-mail from him soliciting logs.  I do not know how that “Groups.io posting stuff” works either.  I hope you might be able to forward my log to him.  Thanks Doug.

Regards,

Bob

.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

My one contact with one grid square is documented in the attached spreadsheet.  Sorry I couldn't figure out how to post it to your group.

Sincerely,

Jerome Olson

W4CWU

posted by Doug KM4LKC for W4CWU

Doug KM4LKC

My one contact with one grid square is documented in the attached spreadsheet.  Sorry I couldn't figure out how to post it to your group.

Sincerely,
Jerome Olson
W4CWU

posted by Doug KM4LKC for W4CWU

Paul KO4ACZ / Mo KO4ADA

Here is the log sheet for KO4ADA

Jim Nuznoff WD8JEL

Good for you! Try again next time.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 7:38 PM, Paul KO4ACZ / Mo KO4ADA
<1EYEDCROW3@...> wrote:
Here is the log sheet for KO4ADA

Paul KO4ACZ / Mo KO4ADA

Contest Log for KO4ACZ

Lawrence Davies K4ETD

Thanks everyone
  I have received and processed all logs posted up to and including KO4ACZ's. I have received a total of 12 logs so far.
--
Lawrence Davies K4ETD

Doug KM4LKC

Lawrence, K4ETD provided the results from the VHF Contest.  This was an outstanding event and we really appreciate his efforts to organize this and compile all of the logs.  Well done Lawrence!

See the attached pdf.