locked Re: j-pole mount

Leonard N4LJT

KO4FHZ , Leonard here. Asking for thoughts on types of j-pole antenna mounts that work for folks here in SW Florida. I am tossing around roof mount on my hip roof house, pole attached to side of house with offsets around gutters, or a small tower. Thinking I would like to have the antenna mounted so base would be at least 12' above ground. Is this sufficient?
TIA.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 2:05 PM, Doug KM4LKC via groups.io
<sunburned_fl@...> wrote:
Lots of new items on the latest edition of the Ham Trader's Listing.
Note, the ICOM 7700 has already sold.

https://mailchi.mp/38e57e8a8eed/ham-traders-newsletter-7854064
You can hit the subscribe button in the upper right corner of the listing to add your name to the list.

Having fun promoting amateur radio technology

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.