VHF Simplex Challenge Saturday May 21st from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm #operatingevents #emcomm #Antennas

Doug KM4LKC

VHF Simplex Challenge - Saturday, May 21st from 12:00 noon - 4:00 pm

Join us for our local VHF Simplex contest on Saturday, May 21st from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm local time.
The Charlotte Amateur Radio Society has organized a fun operating event to help us get familiar with VHF simplex operations, better understand the limitations of our equipment and develop some basic contesting skills.  Watch this post for the rules and operating frequencies coming soon.  If you have any questions, post them here for everyone's benefit.

Having fun promoting amateur radio technology

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.