sticky Re: Winter Field day on January 29th and 30th #clubmeetings #Contest

Dennis W6BFK

For those interested in participating in WX4E Winter Field Day there are a number of opportunities.

We are dividing the operating event into six (4) hour shifts beginning at 1400 est Saturday the 29th and concluding at 1400 Sunday the 30th.

For Setup and Recovery, we will begin setup at 0830 est Saturday the 29th and begin recovery at 1401 Sunday.  The Setup and Recovery Teams will task organize as follows:

1.  Antenna Field

2.  Shack & Station

3.  Power

4.  Food Service and Amenities

Andy N3FNN has graciously agreed to maintain the Rosters for the event.
Please contact him directly via email indicating participation preferences including operating shift and/or Setup/Recovery team.
apantelides at  yahoo.com

73
Dennis W6BFK

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.