sticky Winter Field day on January 29th and 30th #clubmeetings #Contest

Doug KM4LKC

Join us for Winter Field Day on Saturday, January 29th, and Sunday, January 30th!

The Charlotte Amateur Radio Society hosts one of our favorite field operating events.  We will begin our setup at 9:00 am on Saturday, January 29th.  The first contact begins at 2:00 pm and the event will continue for 24 hours.  Takedown will begin at 2:00 pm on Sunday, the 30th.

This is a great introduction to contesting.  We encourage any amateur radio operator who wants to learn more about contesting or emergency communications to sign up for an operating slot.  We will have experienced operators working with you to help you get started and learn the process.  Winter Field Day is a fun event that promotes operating in different modes and on many different bands.  You can learn more about the event here.

We will be located at the Deep Creek Park just across the Desoto County line.  The park is next to the Navigator Grill off of Kings Highway.

Address and Google Map to the Park
Deep Creek Park
9751 SW Peace River St Arcadia, FL 34269

Having fun promoting amateur radio technology

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.