Re: Go-Kit Build-a-thon #emcomm #makeitradio

Angelo K3YUN

Where is Chuck's shop located?

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021, 7:39 PM Doug KM4LKC via groups.io <sunburned_fl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Let's get together and build the CARS Go-Kits on Saturday, December 4th.
We will meet at Chuck's Shop at 10:00 am.  We will assemble one kit using the iPortable 4U case, an ICOM 706MkiiG, an LDG tuner, and all of the cabling.
The second radio will be used for software testing and computer interface preparations.

This is a great hands-on learning experience and a chance to see many aspects of field radio preparation.
Don't miss it!

Having fun promoting amateur radio technology

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.