sticky Re: Get Ready! Summer Field Day is coming #operatingevents #arrl

Doug KM4LKC

We had a great turnout for the club meeting last night.  And we appreciate all of the support and efforts for Summer Field Day.
We need about 15 people to help put up antennas, organize operating stations, and prepare the greeting table.
Set up will begin at 9:00 am on Saturday, June 26th at the Charlotte Harbor Environmental Center located on Burnt Store Road

We also need operators.  We encourage new or newly returned hams to jump in and give the operating event a try.  It's easy and you will have lots of help.
The operating schedule is broken down into 4-hour time blocks.  You will not operate for the entire four hours.  It will be more like 1 hour on and one hour off.  But we want to have plenty of coverage in case someone wants to change out operating positions or stations.

Ideally, we will have 10-12 operators available for each time block for maximum flexibility.  Please add your name to this post and let us know what slot you would be interested in filling.

Saturday, June 26th

2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
10:00 pm - 2:00 am

Sunday, June 27th

2:00 am - 6:00 am
6:00 am - 10:00 am
10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Break down will begin at 2:00 pm on Sunday.  We will be finished and cleaned up well before 4:00 pm/

Thanks for your help and be sure to sign up for an operating position!

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.