sticky Radio Daze in the Park on Saturday, May 15th #operatingevents

Doug KM4LKC

Edited

Saturday, May 15th
RADIO DAZE IN THE PARK

Join us for another great operating event.  The Charlotte Amateur Radio Society in conjunction with the Burnt Store Lakes Homeowners Association Community Emergency Response Team host another Radio Daze in the Park.  Bring out your favorite field "Go-Box".  Set up your favorite field antennas.  You will get a chance to see different radios, battery systems, and different antenna systems deployed in a beautiful park setting.  As part of our May Technical Gathering and Workgroup, Dave K3FHP will demonstrate digital modes including FT8 and JS8 to prepare for our summer field day event.  Don't miss the food, fun, and field radio demonstrations.

Contact Angelo, K3YUN for more information by email to   k3yun "at" arrl "dot" net

DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION:

Saturday, May 15th
From 8:00 am to approximately 1:00 pm
Burnt Store Lakes Community Park
Google Map to the parking for the event

Having fun promoting amateur radio technology

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.