sticky Re: Phase 2 - An Emergency Communications Exercise #operatingevents

Rod K4BGU

Hi Doug and group,
I would like to participate as a ‘home station’. I have been kept very busy the last 6 weeks as full time care giver for my wife. Somewhere during this time I missed/lost the date of the next exercise. While I can’t leave her alone, I can work my station from home.
I live in Burnt Store Marina to give you a place to put a pin 📌 in the map. I have a Yeasu dual band with 50 watts and a dual band antenna on the roof at about 20 feet at the tip.
73’s
Rod Brennan-K4BGU

On Mar 10, 2021, at 8:29 PM, David NC4CC <david@...> wrote:

I think I was to help Bob with the Murdock location. If not, or needed elsewhere, I could possibly qualify for a home operator or one of the other fixed station operator.

Dave  NC4CC