sticky Special Event - 6 Meter Net on April 15th @ 7:00 pm. #operatingevents

Doug KM4LKC

Mark your calendars for Thursday, April 15th - We need your participation.
We are holding a Special Event contest training session on this 6-meter net night.

Doug, KM4LKC will hold a training session on phone contesting.  We have a few operators who have volunteered to "Run a Frequency".  But we need YOU to make it a pile-up!
This will give the operators a taste of the contest atmosphere during a phone event like the Florida QSO party or Field Day.  After a few operators have experienced the pileup, we will stop and get their feedback.  Others participating in the pileup can also give their impressions.

So, for this net only, we will not start with check-ins.  Instead, we will review a few ideas, discuss this contest exchange and let the pile-up begin!

The exchange will be the call sign, the last two digits of the year you were licensed, and your six-digit grid square.
For example, my information will be    KM4LKC   15    EL96bx.

Some may ask..."How do I find my grid square?"  Here is an easy link - http://carsfl.org/links/.  Scroll down until you find :

MAIDENHEAD GRID SQUARE LOCATOR MAP

Be sure to join us for a different spin on the 6-meter net.

Having fun promoting amateur radio technology

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.