locked Re: Winter Field Day on Saturday, January 30th and Sunday, January 31st! #operatingevents

Leonard N4LJT

Could we use hot dogs and buns for chili dogs? I can grill. I can bring package of both.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 10:59 AM, Doug KM4LKC via groups.io
<sunburned_fl@...> wrote:
Let us know if you are bringing crock pots or other food and beverages to the Winter Field Day event.
I know a couple of people said they were bringing pots of chili, potato salad, coffee, and some cases of water.
We want to make sure we have enough coolers and utensils, plates, bowls, and napkins.

So far, the weather reports are looking nice.  We will have fun!

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.