locked Re: Winter Field Day on Saturday, January 30th and Sunday, January 31st! #operatingevents

Leonard N4LJT

N4LJT (Leonard) will take whatever is available. I'll be there the whole time. I will sleep, preferably at night, lol.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 9:19 AM, Doug KM4LKC via groups.io
<sunburned_fl@...> wrote:
We are still looking for operators that are relatively new to contesting for our 2-6 and 6-10 pm operating slots on Saturday, January 30th.  This is a great chance to experience voice operations and the digital modes with an experienced operator as your backup.  You can start by working at the logging station and then move to operating the radio as you build some experience

Several people have already signed up for operating and logging positions.  We have room for eight (8) operator during each of the time slots.  So don't be shy.  Jump in and give us a hand running the contest.  It will be a blast!

Join main@CARS-FL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.